I shall be updating this page whenever I change the exercises I do so hopefully it'll be kept as current as possible.
With regards to the frequency and scheduling of all this - plus which exercise type is performed with what - this varies from day to day depending on how busy I am and how much time I have to squeeze a workout in, which is why I have split everything out.
Where possible, I've tried to include links to videos (the majority from the excellent resources that are http://www.exrx.net and http://www.physicalfitnet.com) or pictures of the exercises, but if you'd like any further explanations then please feel free to drop me a line.
I will no doubt be varying these exercises sometime soon to avoid boredom/my muscles getting too used to them, so do check back when you can :-)
Okay, here we go:
* Biceps Dumbbell Concentration Curl - 2 x 8kg - 3 x 8 reps
* 1 Arm Dumbbell Triceps Extension - 2 x 5kg - 3 x 10 reps
* Dumbbell Zottman Curls - 2 x 8kg - 3 x 8 reps
* Dumbbell Triceps kickback - 2 x 8kg - 3 x 8 reps
* Bench Press - 32.5kg - 3 x 8 reps
(I perform these on a Max Rack, if it's not free I'll substitute the bench press with 3 x 10 full press-ups)
* Incline Dumbbell Fly - 2 x 6kg - 3 x 10 reps
* Lat Pulldown - 45kg - 3 x 10 reps
* Low Row - 45kg - 3 x 10 reps
* 1 Arm Dumbbell Side Row - 2 x 12kg - 3 x 10 reps
* Rear Lateral Raise - 6kg - 3 x 10 reps
* Seated Dumbbell Shoulder press - 2 x 9kg - 3 x 10 reps
* Dumbbell Upright Row - 2 x 9kg - 3 x 10 reps
* Dumbbell Shrug - 2 x 12kg - 3 x 10 reps
(The following exercises are quite specific to me and my own shoulder rehabilitation so might not be appropriate for everyone. However, they utilise muscles that are crucial but rarely targeted so it's worth thinking about incorporating them into your own routine to provide both strength AND stability. Also, please don't be fooled by the light weights - these exercises are HARD to do if performed properly - that's why they're so good!!)
* Dumbbell Standing Scarecrow - 4kg - 3 x 10 reps
* Dumbbell Shoulder Scaption - 4kg - 3 x 10 reps
* Cable Internal Shoulder Rotation - 3.75kg - 3 x 10 reps
* Cable Shoulder External Rotation - 3.75kg - 3 x 10 reps
So that's the lot so far for my upper body workouts - obviously I don't do all the above on the same day!!
You may have noticed a couple of things... firstly I mainly train with free-weights which might not be everyone's cup of tea but I've found that I prefer it that way.
Second, I don't do a lot for my chest! And no, that's not because I'm a girly, just because I don't really know of many more exercises to do, especially as most seem to engage the use of other muscles, i.e. triceps, at the same time so keen not to overdo.
That being said, I'm thinking I might try out some bench dips as well as this Dumbbell Pullover... hmmm, will let you know what I think as and when :-)